It’s summer and frozen treats are a necessity. Well, almost! I know my children love to eat popsicles and one of their favorites is frozen bananas with toppings. Not to mention, it is a fun activity for them to create.
I’m going to keep this recipe simple and offer suggestions because there are so many toppings you can use. Just get creative and select the combinations you prefer!
See MORE for recipes ideas!
- Cake Pop Sticks or Popsicle Sticks
- Toppings Below
Variations for Coating:
- Peanut Butter
- Melted Chocolate (White, Milk or Dark)
- Greek Yogurt
- Greek Yogurt with Cinnamon and Honey
- Coconut Butter
- Melted Chocolate (White, Chocolate or Dark)
- Nuts (Slice Almonds, Crushed Peanuts, etc)
- Chocolate Shavings
- Cut Bananas in Half
- Place on a Plate or wax lined pan that will fit into freezer
- Insert Sticks into Banana
- Freeze for at least 3 hours so the coating will stick
- Coat with your choice
- Then dip, drizzle or sprinkle your topping onto the banana
- Freeze again for 3 hours
- ENJOY XO
ENJOY and share with your friends!