“You’re never fully dressed without a smile” ……..
Try these natural remedies to whiten your teeth!
1. Baking Soda is known for being one of the most effective options for whitening teeth. It’s why you see it added to a number of toothpaste brands. Simply add some to your toothbrush while it is fairly wet and then brush your teeth. Make sure the baking soda is wet enough and not too dry because it can scratch your enamel. But once wet, it will become soft and dissolve.
2. Strawberries are rich in Vitamin C which helps make your teeth whiter. Try crushing a few berries (preferably organic) and then applying them to your teeth. Let them sit for about 3-5 minutes and then rinse your mouth well.
3. Lemons have a solid bleaching power. Many people use it to lighten hair, but it can be used for your teeth as well. Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl and add some sea salt to it. Grind it down to a pit so you produce a soft paste. Apply this to your teeth and let it set for 3-5 minutes. Rinse well. It’s very important to rinse this well as you don’t want to let it sit over long periods and strip the enamel.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide can be used quite effectively to whiten teeth. Due to its very mild bleaching properties, it can be put on the teeth topically to help remove stains. Create a 30/60 mix of hydrogen peroxide to water. Use it as a rinse for about 60 seconds and then spit it out.
5. Banana Peel This one is controversial and probably should not be your go to option. Some health professionals say it works, while others say it doesn’t. In the end, the gritty surface, which is rich in magnesium and potassium, may polish teetch and help remove some stains on the enamel. Results vary greatly. To do it, simply rub your teeth with the inside of a banana peel for 2-5 minutes.
For FREE UPDATES like this delivered straight to your inbox, subscribe to my newsletter HERE!
Recommendations adapted from @foodguidelines